Extra extra, read all about it! YOU DON’T NEED MILK TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE!!! I know, mind blown. This dairy free Marigold Mango Smoothie is just as creamy and delightful as a smoothie made with milk or plant milk, however the only liquid added is water! I don’t like when people are discouraged from making something they love because they don’t have all of the ingredients. You know my motto: IMPROVISE! Mangoes are incredibly creamy and provide the smooth texture that we all love!
Marigold Mango Smoothie
- 2 medium mangoes. skin and pit removed
- 1 nectarine; pit removed
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 tsp golden milk spices (see recipe notes for link to golden milk recipe)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- Add all ingredients to blender. Add one ice cube.
- Blend for 60 seconds until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Follow this link to learn how to make golden milk spice at home using the spices in your pantry -> How To Make Golden Milk At Home
- If you don’t have access to all of the spices that are required to make official ‘golden milk’, try just adding what you do have! A tsp of ginger alone would be great in this! As would turmeric. And if you have the fresh stuff, even better!
- The blender that is the least expensive with the best performance is hands down the Ninja Pro. Margaritas and daiquiris anyone?
Did you like my Dairy Free Marigold Mango Smoothie recipe?
If so, check out my ‘Creamy Citrus Chicken‘ recipe! It is just as bright and beautiful as this dish!
The Ninja Pro : For the price, this professional blender has the best performance, bar none. It can be used to make smoothies, iced drinks (can you say margarita monday?) and other pureed goodies. I definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a new blender!